Professional Training and Consultation Services
The UCSD Autism Intervention Research Program offers a variety of training and clinical consultation services on an "as-needed" basis.
We develop every training program to meet the needs of your family, agency or school district. Training is typically scheduled for 1-3 days and includes some or all of the following elements based on your interest:
- Introduction to behavioral principles
- Introduction to Pivotal Response Training
- Practical aspects of implementing Pivotal Response Training
- Modeling of Pivotal Response Training with children with autism
- Practice implementing Pivotal Response Training with feedback from a trainer
- Introduction to assessing implementation of Pivotal Response Training
- Program development
Consultation services are also available for individual families and other interested organizations. Consultation is typically scheduled on an hourly basis and includes some of the following elements based on your interest:
- Informal or standardized behavioral assessments
- Direct service provision
- Individualized program development and monitoring
- Assessment of Pivotal Response Training implementation for service providers
Training and consultation services are available in the San Diego area, nationally, and internationally, based on trainer availability. Our trainers are typically masters-level professionals enrolled in a doctoral program in psychology and are supervised by Dr. Laura Schreibman. All trainers have extensive experience developing and implementing behavioral programs for children with autism.
All of our training and consultation services are provided on a fee-for-service basis. We do not accept insurance.
If you would like more information on any of the services listed above,
please contact the UCSD Autism Intervention Research Program at 858.534.6144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.